Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Product review: Voltkore Leaf & Snow Blower, Cordless Leaf Blower 3.5lbs


 
I was attracted to this blower because it is cordless and light, so I can get to the areas that are not all that close to the house where I can plug in the electric cord.

Voltkore Leaf Blower was easy to put together, and it was reasonably light (about 3.5 pounds). However, its air power is rather weak. It is significantly weaker than my plug-on leaf blower/mulcher. It has trouble getting leaves out between coming up flowers and stuck in the bush. It could blow leaves that just lay on top of the grass.

One of the batteries does seem to fit the charger. After using it, when I attempt to plug it into the charger, the charger never turns red to indicate it is charging. The second battery starts by turning the charger red then turns green.  Note that my video is taken with the good battery.

On the positive side, because it blows weakly it is much more quiet than my plug-in leaf blower.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆  

No comments:

Post a Comment