Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Product review: HUMILABS Dehumidifier 1500 Sq. 67.5 oz


 

Humilabs unit is a nice-looking white humidifier with a capacity of 67.5 oz.
It is 10 inches tall, 8.5 inches wide, and 18 inches tall.
It weighs 23 pounds, which is much easier to handle than my old humidifier, which weighs 80 pounds.  Humilabs dehumidifier has wheels that allow me to move it around easily.

The electric cord is 5 feet long, and it has a regular three-prong plug.

Humilabs humidifier is very quiet, so it is a good fit for a bedroom or study, not just a basement.  Its capacity is not huge, 2 liters, which is 67.5 oz, but it comes with a tube that can be used for auto-drainage if you have an outlet for the water.

I like that the water tank comes with a cover, which helps not spill water when I need to drain the tank manually.  When the tank is full, the humidifier stops to prevent spills.

This weekend we had a humid day where I could judge how the dehumidifier worked, and I could tell it made in difference in about two hours.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment