Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Product review: MASTERTOP Sweeper Mop and Duster, Dry Mop for Hardwood, Laminate, Tile Floor Cleaning


 


 I am a big fan of Swiffer Sweeper, so any similar device has to measure up to it.  The two sweepers are similar, but Mastertop feels flimsier. For example, the handle on the Mastertop keeps rotating when I use it; it does not stay in one place even though that piece came pre-assembled.

Mastertop wipes are 1/4" larger than on two sides the Swiffer Sweeper wipes. The clips on the Mastertop sweeper do not hold as well as Swiffer Sweeper.  The wipes worked themselves out of the clips before I was ready to take the wipes out. The Swiffer wipes do work on this mop as well for future refills.

The duster is really flimsy. I can see myself using the Mastertop sweeper, but not the duster. The duster heads were hard to put on, they did not stay on well, and the duster bent so easily that it required extra care.

Given that the Swiffer Sweeper mop is cheaper than the Mastertop sweeper, I see no reason at all to select it over the Swiffer mop.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment