Sunday, September 19, 2021

Product review: Beard Apron Hair Catcher For Mens Shaving. Women's bang hair cutting catcher.




 Since COVID, I have been cutting my own hair, and I got this apron to keep my hair from falling into the sink as I cut my bangs looking into the bathroom mirror.  It works pretty well.  The suction cups attach to the mirror and keep the trimmings contained.  It works best if you have a wide mirror.  

The package also includes a carrying pouch for the apron, small scissors, and a template for beard trimming. I can't comment on the template since I am not using it, but the scissors are not good.  They are very lightweight and cheap; they are so thin that the handles overlap each other when you cut.  

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment