Thursday, April 8, 2021

Product review: Upgrade Quiet Facial Hair Remover For Women,Gominyuf Painless Hair Removal Mini Lady Shaver


 


This shaver looks like a large lipstick. I would not call it stylish, but I would call it discrete.  It runs on one AA battery (which is NOT included in the package).  It is relatively quiet while it operates. It turns on a bright light at the end of the shaver, which I find to be more of a hindrance than a help. It reflects from my skin, and I cannot see anything it is doing. I need to move the shaver away from my face to locate the small hairs I want to remove.  I wish there were a way to disengage the light.  The unit is turned on by rotating the head. It does a good enough job removing the hair. It is not as good as Panasonic shaver, but good enough.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment