Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Product review: REOTEMP Backyard Compost Thermometer, 20" Thick Stem




I fairly new to composting, so having a thermometer has been very helpful to me to see that my compost pile is not heating up as it should be.  Adding more water got the temperature up.  Without the thermometer I probably would not have spotted the problem as quickly as it felt a little warm when I just put my hand over it.

The thermometer has a thick 20 inches stem and feels sturdy.  When it showed for several days that my pile has the same temperature as ambient temperature I put the thermometer into hot water just to make sure it works, and sure enough, it works perfectly.  The problem was with my compost not the thermometer.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment