Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Product review: Oliveda F60 Eye Cream Hydroxytyrosol Corrective



First impressions:

I began using Oliveda eye cream on December 19, these are my initial impressions after a few weeks of use.   I plan to do a follow-up after I finish the tub.  Oliveda eye cream is very creamy, non-greasy and is absorbed quickly.  It has a light scent, slightly reminiscent of vanilla to my nose.  I found it to be pleasant to touch and I liked how my skin felt after application.  I have been using this eye cream for a few weeks, but it is too early to tell the full impact it has on my skin.  So far I can tell that it feels good and it smells nice.  My skin looks softer and smoother after I apply it.

I looked up Hydroxytyrosol on the web to see exactly what it is and found that it is a polyphenol compound in olive oil. It full name is Hydroxytyrosol acetate (HTy‐Ac). I found a few medical studies that see positive results of this compound combating sun damage.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment