Saturday, January 4, 2020

Product review: Oliveda B32 Body Oil Grapefruit Rose


Oliveda Body Oil first impression: it smells great. Rose smell is pretty but sometimes can be too strong or too sweet.  Turns out mixing rose scent with grapefruit scent results in a very fresh and pleasant combination, it smells mostly as a rose but with citrus undertones.

The product is made from olive oil and the texture of the product is just like the cooking olive we are all familiar with.  It is a thick deep-colored oil.  The instructions on the bottle call for it to be used after a shower/bath.  I use it on my problem area for the most part, on my heels.  I massage it into my skin, I can see a light sheen from the oil, but the skin does not feel greasy and I see no discoloration on my socks.  If I don't moisturize my feet in the winter I get tiny cracks that feel painful.  I have been using this body oil for about 10 days as I write this review and my skin feels good: softer and smoother then it was before.  I also love applying the oil, the scent is very pleasant.  I cannot smell it on my feet, but my hands smell nice for a bit after massaging the oil in my skin.

Here is a link to Oliveda store on Amazon.

Here is a link to Body Oil on Oliveda website

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment