Saturday, September 1, 2018

Product review: Head and Shoulders Green Apple Anti-Dandruff Shampoo





My hair dresser informed me that I need to take action as scalp on the back of my head is dry and flaking. Head and Shoulders shampoo has changed since I last used it. It comes in many different scents and I purchased "green apple" scent. It smelled very nice (no old unpleasant scent) exactly as what I expected "green apple" to smell. I have been using it for a number of weeks and my hair dresser told me that my scalp looks significantly better. So, it is effective and smells good - I am pleased with it. Amazon Pantry has a very good price when they offer an instant coupon, the coupon deal does not run all the time but it is repeated often.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★







No comments:

Post a Comment