Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Product review: Compression Packing Cube for Travel



I love traveling with travel bags to keep my luggage organized.  These bags are a little different from the other bags I own:

1) My other bags have mesh on one side, these bags are made out of solid nylon on all sides.  Nylon works better for comparision purposes as well as containing smells (so they would be good for dirty closing as you travel).

2) They have two zippers. One zipper open the opening where you insert your stuff.  The second zipper lets out 3" of height of the bag (similar to a feauture of some soft side luggage).  Then once you fill the bag you can use this zipper to shrink the bag and get a little big of compression. 

In my video I show before and after compression. The compression is small compared to vacuum bags, but every little bit helps when you need to fit a lot of stuff.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment