Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Product review: Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 ~ 1oz

I was looking to buy 1 oz sunblock to carry in my purse.  These fit the bill very well. They come in  4 1/4" long tube which is 1.5" wide at the widest point.  The sunblock goes on without leaving white residue.  The tube I got from Amazon had an expiration date in about a year, the dates on each tube were slightly different.

Minor negative:
(1) The sunblock is not totally scent free, it has some sort of flowery scent. It is not unpleasant, but it lingers for a bit.
(2) My tubes had the reside from some kind of sticky sticker.  They were tacky to touch.  I had to clean them with Goo gone so when I put them in my purse other things would not get stuck to then.  This made wonder where the seller got these tubes, what did the sticker say, were they used? They should have been cleaned before shipping to customers.  The tubes appear to be full, so I don't think they have been used.  But I am reducing the rating because this is not what I expect when I get a new item from Amazon.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment