Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Product review: Garden Hose Splitter,ZETOLL metal body 2-way hose splitter with long handles



This hose splitter has all metal connections which give me a tight seal and no leaks. The outer shell of the hose splitter is made of rubber. Each shut off valve has a relatively long handle and because it is covered with rubber it feel softer. I like these handles better than the short metal handles on the brass hose splitters I have used in the past. I find these longer handles give me a better leverage and because they are softer I can put more pressure with my bare hands.

The package includes 10 additional washers (and one is already in the hose splitter).


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment