Saturday, April 28, 2012

Product Review: RHA MA-350 headphones for MP3 player, tablet, phone

RHA MA-350 are now my primary headphones for my MP3 and are being used every day. I am attaching a collage of 2 photos under customers photos that I will be referencing in this review.




COMFORT

I found these earphones very comfortable. They fit perfectly right out of the box. They came with 2 additional rubber tips bigger and smaller for additional fit options. The profile of the buds is very flat, so I was able to rest my head on the pillow without feeling them sticking out of my ear. They work perfectly while traveling. Photo #1 shows the headphones from the back and from the side so you can see the profile. You can also see the additional rubber tips in both Photo #1 and Photo #2.

The earphones have a fabric covered braided cord, which worked great to prevent tangles. I normally wrap the cord around my MP3 player and when I take it out again I have to spend several minutes untangling the cord. It took a lot less time with these earphones. The cord and earphone feel well made and like that will take a lot of abuse.

The earphones come with a nice cloth bag which is big enough to house not only the headphones but my MP3 player. In my daily use I now use this bag to carry both these headphones and my MP3 player. Photo #2 shows the cloth bag.

SOUND

I was pleased with the sound. The sound was full and rich at high and low volumes. I enjoyed the sound of both bass and mid-tones. The sound isolation is very good. I went for a walk while listening and ambient noises did not bother me.

OVERALL

These earphones were provided to me by the manufacturer for evaluation without any obligations or conditions.
I am very pleased with sound quality as well as fit and comfort. I recommend them.


You can find "RHA MA350 In-Ear Headphone" on Amazon by following this link


Ali Julia review ★★★★★ 

No comments:

Post a Comment