Friday, August 21, 2026

Product review: Spigen Ultra Hybrid MagFit case for the Google Pixel 11 Pro XL Case (2026)



 This listing combines multiple different cases made by Spigen. I am reviewing the clear Spigen Ultra Hybrid MagFit case for the Google Pixel 11 Pro XL Case (2026). The phone arrived yesterday, and I have had one day of using the case in various situations.

I have been buying Spigen cases for my Pixel cellphones for many years, and they usually fit like a glove. This one fits well too, with no gaps between the case and the phone edge.

All openings are in the right places, and the case works well with a wireless charger. The case extends about 1 mm above the screen and above the Pixel 11 Pro XL camera, which extends quite a bit from the back of the phone.

My previous phone was the Pixel 9 Pro XL (2024), and in my photos I include the old Spigen case and the new one. You can see that the old case did yellow around the edges, although it was not very noticeable while it was on the phone. But my video shows how these clear cases age in just two years.

Overall, happy with the case.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of Spigen Ultra Hybrid MagFit for Google Pixel 11 Pro XL Case (2026)

No comments:

Post a Comment