This weekend I took a trip to a large shoe store that carries Spring Step L'Artiste shoes, because I wanted to try them on before buying. Before I even got to the Spring Step L'Artiste section, I saw these JBU by Jambu Women's Mavis flats. They looked super comfortable, so I decided to try them on.
I loved them right away, and even though I had come to the store to try a different brand, I ended up buying these as well. I see that Amazon has a better price than what I paid at the store, but I guess I can think of the difference as a surcharge for being able to try them on first. I wear size 7.5, and they were true to size.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.
Ali Julia review ★★★★★
Review of JBU by Jambu Women's Mavis
I enjoy sharing my experiences with various products. I am currently ranked in the top 10 Amazon reviewers and found that I really enjoy writing them. Some people who found my reviews helpful suggested that I start a product review blog. I hope you will find this blog useful. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Product review: JBU by Jambu Women's Mavis Comfortable Flats
Labels:
5-star,
Product review,
shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment