Monday, August 31, 2026

Product review: L'Artiste by Spring Step Women's Libora Flat - cute but no arch support


 

I had my eye on these L'Artiste by Spring Step shoes for a while, but I was afraid to buy them without trying them on first. This weekend I took a trip to a large shoe store that carries Spring Step L'Artiste shoes.

The Lebora flats were cute, and the size 7.5 fit my 7.5 foot perfectly, but they did not have the same good arch support as the L'Artiste by Spring Step Chino clogs. Even though I liked how Lebora flats looked, I left them behind because I wanted more support.

The Chino clogs were the winner and came home with me. They looked good and had a great arch support.

You can find these flats on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆    

Review of L'Artiste by Spring Step Women's Libora Flat  

No comments:

Post a Comment