Sunday, June 19, 2022

Product review: Yecuce Foam Toothpaste Strawberry and Orange Flavor, Non-mint toothpaste

 


I hate the mint flavor, so I always look for non-mint toothpaste.

This toothpaste does not come as regular toothpaste in a tube; it comes in a small foam dispenser. It is only 3", not counting the cap. The foam toothpaste comes out as a foam and almost immediately disappears. When I brush my teeth with it, there is almost no lubrication, so brushing is a little rougher than regular toothpaste that generates foam as you brush. I tried both strawberry and orange flavors, and both have no flavor at all. As long as it is not mint, I am happy, so I had no problem with no flavor.

I want cavity protection, so I would have liked to have full fluoride, not low fluoride. Why not offer this toothpaste in full fluoride and low fluoride versions? I know other adults who always look for a good fluoride toothpaste that is not mint-flavored.

A small dispenser makes it expensive, but such a small dispenser works well for travel.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment