Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Product review: Ineffective Safer Brand Safer Home SH400 Indoor Spider Trap

 


I'm writing this review after 13 days of using these traps. I set out two of them, they are both covered with spider webs, but caught no spiders inside them.  Useless.

These traps are made out of very sticky tape. They are in-door traps that should not get wet. I put them in the basement, where I saw spider webs.

Folding instructions are very unclear. Minimal diagrams do not show clearly how to fold and are not to size. The cardbox can be folded in multiple ways, and in my video, I show two of them, as I was not sure if either one of them was right.  I found it is easier to work with, if you prefold the cardboard before exposing the sticky area.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment