Friday, June 3, 2022

Product review: KTS Finger and Toe Fungus Treatment Laser




 I waited until I had over a week of daily treatments to write this review. I see no difference so far; the instructions say to expect 12 weeks of daily treatments. However, I have collected a list of things I do not like about the device in one week of use.

This device is a clamp that clamps onto each toe you want to treat. Each treatment takes 7 minutes. If you have more than one toe affected, you need to spend 7 minutes on each toe one at a time. The device cannot be used while charging, so allow charging time for each use. As you can tell, this treatment is time-consuming. I also find the pressure on each toe from the clamp uncomfortable. You need to avoid getting the light into your eyes, so do not turn it on until the device is attached to your toe/finger.

So far, I can only give it two stars. I will post an update if I see any improvement in 11 more weeks.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment