Saturday, April 4, 2020

Product review: Mr. Clean Freak Deep Cleaning Mist Multi-Surface Spray Lemon Zest Bundle



I was a bit turned off by the fact on Amazon I had to buy the mister and the refill together not knowing if I was going to like this cleaner and wanting a refill.  I would have preferred to buy just the mister at half the price and buy refills if I wanted to at a later date.  I found no such option on Amazon and for that, I am reducing the rating by one star.

However, I did like the cleaner.  It was more effective on some tough spots that resisted previous cleaners.  The cleaner did well on porcelain, tile, fiberglass, and plastic.  It also was very effective on chrome. I am including a few before/after photos for several cleaning tasks.

I liked the unique mister that is used on this cleaner.  The mist covered a large area and did not leak. It would be easy to use for a person with arthritis - the handle is large and the squeeze motion is natural without requiring precise control or use of a single finger.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment