Sunday, April 26, 2020

Product review: Crocs Men's and Women's Classic Lined Clog


I have tried Lined Classic Crocs and Blitzen Crocs as my first Prime Wardrobe purchase.   I have owned a number of Crocs.  Great arch support, very comfortable sole, and the ones with a warm liner are very warm.

The Classic Crocs fit exactly as I expected, nice and comfortable. I compared it side by side with my old Classic Crocs and these have slightly less arch support.  The wooly liner is NOT removable for washing.  My old classic Cros had the liner that went all around the opening, and so all edges feel soft.  These new Crocs have a liner that ends at the edges, so the edges feel sharper. I feel this difference only as I try to stick my feet into it, especially at night. This is not a deal-breaker but this is why I am rating these Crocs as 4 stars while my old ones were clearly a 5 star.

Blitzen Crocs, by the way,  did not feel like Crocs to me, they have no arch support and did not feel as comfortable as the Classic Crocs.

With Prime Wardrobe I could try on both shoes (inside, keeping all the labels attached) and then return whatever did not fit as well as I expected.  Blitzen Crocs went back and Classic Crocs were a keeper.  This worked very smoothly, I was only charged for the pair I kept.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment