Monday, April 20, 2020

Product review: Amazon.com Gift Card Balance Reload - What is it really worth?


Despite using Amazon for over 20 years this is the first time I reloaded  $100 to a gift card from my Amazon Prime credit card.  I was charged $100 on my credit card and saw  $100 dollars added to my Amazon gift card balance. That line was labeled "Balance Reload".  I also a separate line  "Reward for reload order" for $10. These lines appeared within a minute from me hitting the "Reload" button.

This is a one time offer for the very first reload of the gift card balance.  In addition to the $10 bonus, I got $5 rewards on my credit card for spending $100.If I were to spend the same $100 by just paying for the purchase using my Amazon Prime credit card I would get $5 in regular Prime card rewards. So, the overall bonus is really an additional $10. I originally (and incorrectly) thought that reload will not result in the $5 Amazon reward points, thus reducing the benefit in half.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment