Thursday, January 2, 2020

Product review: Mr IRONSTONE Kitchen Utility 4-Tier Shelf


 

Mr. Iron Stone kitchen shelf has a lot of space and an attractive finish. It has six shelves and one basket. The large shelf has the 66-pound capacity, the four medium-size shelves have 15-pound capacity, and the top shelf has 11 pounds capacity.

The shelf is well made, arrived without any blemishes. All hardware was well labeled and instructions were good. They were clear and with diagrams that showed how things fit together. Everything (with one exception I will describe below) fits well.  The only problem I had during assembly is that the four screws (labeled G) that were meant to hold the rails for the basket were too wide to fit into the four holes in the metal frame. Luckily, they were fairly easy to replace with my own screws which were slightly smaller in diameter.

Assembly tips: when you start assembly be careful to determine which frame is the middle frame and which one is the right frame.  The middle frame has more holes than the right frame.  This is shown in the diagram but it is easy to overlook.  I made this mistake and caught it when I had to attach the left frame and realized the holes for the basket rails do not line up.

I had no problems assembling the shelf alone. I used the dining room table to assemble all but the top shelf.  I would rate the assembly as easy. It took me about 2 hours.  All hardware and tools I needed were included.

Overall, I am pleased the shelf: it looks very nice and my kitchen is better organized now.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment