Saturday, January 18, 2020

Product review: Company Store - Images Ripple Stripe Bath Towels 100% cotton bright colors







After not being satisfied with the towels I bought on Amazon, I turned to a high-end linens store called The Company Store. The prices on the web site are pretty high, but this time of year they run very nice sales. Over the last several months, I made five purchases. One day I caught a 50% sale, another 30% sales.

The quality of everything I bought is excellent. I am picky about towels: I don't like them either too thin or too thick. The Company Store towels (I know bought three different sets so I feel I can generalize) thickness of the towels is precisely how I like it.

The design of the towels in this review is called "Blue Ripple Stripe Bath Towels." Their primary color is lime, teal, and navy blue.  The reverse side is mostly navy blue. The first washing generated quite a bit of lint, but now after three weeks, they don't produce all that much lint in the dryer. They are soft and absorbent. They are also colorfast.

You can find The Company Store by following this link. If you use this link you will get a $50 off your order.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment