Thursday, August 15, 2019

Product review: LANGRIA Infinity-Shape Car Neck Pillow Memory Foam Headrest for short people






My husband purchased several neck pillows for me because his new Tesla Model 3 has unadjustable head supports that are not well suited for short passengers (or drivers).  The fixed-position headrest pushes my head forward because my height puts my head at the bottom of the support.  I need to put something under the Tesla support so my head is not bent forward. LANGRIA neck pillow was slightly helpful but not ideal because it really designed to work with the metal adjustable stocks of the headrest.

Tesla seats do not have adjustable metal stocks, so to place the pillow where I need it (below the built-in fixed-position headrest) I had to make the strap longer so it can hang at the lower height. Because of how the pillow is attached, I have to hold it with my neck by pushing it into the seat which is tiresome.

The pillow itself is made well and feels pleasant to touch. Most of the problems come from the design of the Tesla car seat rather than the neck pillow.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment