Saturday, August 17, 2019

Product review: Feagar Car Seat Neck Pillow, Headrest Cushion for short people

 

My husband purchased several neck pillows for me because his new Tesla Model 3 has non-adjustable head supports that are not well suited for short passengers (or drivers).  The fixed-position headrest pushes my head forward because my height puts my head at the bottom of the support.  I need to put something under the Tesla support so my head is not bent forward. This neck support was the best of several we have tried.

The pillow itself is made well and feels pleasant to touch. Most of the problems come from the design of the car seat rather than the neck pillow.


Tesla headrest and seat are one piece, they do not have adjustable headrests with metal stocks. To place the neck pillow where I need it (below the built-in fixed-position of the headrest), I had to make the straps longer so the neck pillow can hang at the lower height.

To make a Feager neck fit the seat, I had to make both the top and the bottom straps longer (so it was lower on the seat) and I needed to remove about 1/2" of the loft, so it does not push my neck forward.  The pillow's design allowed me to make all the adjustments, and its quality is very nice.  So annoying to have a new beautiful car that does not feel comfortable. This pillow provided some relief to a poorly designed seat.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment