Friday, August 9, 2019

Book review: What I wish I had known about Back Surgery, by Stephen Zilioli


Wow!  I can't believe someone is actually charging for this. This is not a sample of a book.  What you get is one page which says absolutely nothing, it has less content then a bad abstract would have.  A sample is supposed to provide a reader with a good idea of the full book would be of interest. Normally a sample has some good amount of information so the reader can tell that the author has something interesting to say... It supposed to vet your appetite but not tell you everything leaving you wanting to read more...  This sample provides you nothing. All we learn that the author, like millions of us, had a back problem. I could not tell if he knows anything else about the topic if he clearly explains what he knows. I would not even call this one page an "ad" because it just does not have enough content to be an ad!  I think this publication is in the running for the worst book I ever bought on Amazon.

Ali Julia review

No comments:

Post a Comment