Monday, September 17, 2018

Product review: Birkenstock Betula Licensed Womens



My first Birks and they do not fit as comfortably as I expected.  I ordered 7.5 (they arrived labeled 38 using European sizing) and they fit fine in length and width.  However when I walk the way the heel area is shaped rubs me the wrong way and gets painful after a few hours even with the socks on.  Also one of the straps rubs my foot in a way that starts to hurt even after I tried different adjustments of the straps.  The sandales are nice looking and feel like a high quality shoe, just not up there in comfort.  I am disappointed as I hoped they would be the most comfortable shoes I have based on the "legend" of the shoe.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆





No comments:

Post a Comment