Sunday, August 26, 2018

Product review: MuDan Womens Roman Gladiator Sandals Flats Thongs Shoe







I found these sandals very uncomfortable.   I thought these sandals would be a lot more adjustable than they are. The lacing is purely decorative. You cannot loosen or tighten the strap because the material under it is solid leather. If you tighten it it bunches up and hurts the foot, and obviously you cannot make it any looser than it is as you cannot stretch the leather. Luckily for me I can wear it as is, I would have liked it maybe a little looser but I think they will stretch a bit as I wear them. I normally wear size 7.5, I got size 8 and it fits like size 7. Size 8 usually is a bit more loose on me. On these sandals I am using the last hole on the strap and there is barely any space between my heel and the end of the shoe.

The sole is totally flat, there is no arch support.

On a hot day these shoes are nice and cool, but I cannot wear them all day if I have to be on my feet. Their sole and overall fit are not comfortable enough for that.

Both the sole and the top are man-made materials. I show the shoe upside down in one of the photos, the soles are not textured and would not be good on wet slippery surface.

I have owned these shoes for over a year, I wore maybe once or twice at home where I could take them off when they became totally uncomfortable.  This spring they went into donations bag for a local charity.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆





No comments:

Post a Comment