Thursday, August 30, 2018

Product review: Adams Manufacturing 36-Inch Deluxe Garden Planter









I bought this planter in the spring of 2014 and waited to write this review until I saw how it aged through the a few seasons  (I left it outside in the snow and rain). Now I finally got around to writing this review. The planter held its shape and color well.

The planter is sturdy, it is roomy.  I needed to drill more holes to improve draining so the water did not pool in various areas.  The legs occasionally pop out and I use a mallet to pound them back in.


The planter is 36" long, 15.5" wide, and 24" high. It can support 150 pounds. When it is empty it weighs about 10 pounds.  Overall, I works fine, it is a solid 4 stars product.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆



No comments:

Post a Comment