Thursday, January 12, 2012

Food review: Kopico Coffee Asian Candy

  Taste is fabulous, the amount you get not so much

The taste of this coffee candy is terrific - not too sweet, not too strong, just perfect.  You get small round disks of delicious coffee morsels. I like taking them to work for a quick perk-you-up in the afternoon or during a boring meeting.  I only eat 1 or 2 candies at a time, this totally satisfies my craving.

In this packaging you get a box with 20 small packages, each package contains 6 candies, for a total 120 candies.  The current price on Amazon plus shipping is $14.20, which works out to 12 cents per candy.

I really enjoyed the taste and was inspired to investigate other Asian Coffee Candies. If you like Kopiko I recommend that you also try Bali's Best Coffee Candy, 5.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12).

Bali's Best has a slight stronger coffee taste compared to Kopiko Cappuccino flavor, and just slightly sweeter.  Both are fine candy, but Bali's Best is a much better deal. I paid 3 cents per candy with Bali's.
See my review of Bali's Best Coffee Candy for details.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment