Monday, January 9, 2012

Product review: Clorox Toilet Wand Disinfecting Refill

Inferior to the original product

I have been using Clorox Toilet Wands for several years.  These wands really speed up the process of cleaning the toilet and make it less unpleasant.

When I ordered refills, however, I received an unpleasant surprise.  Clorox changed their original pads to a new inferior design.

The new pads are 1/2 height in size, and don't have the same scrubby material of the original ones. They also have a more unpleasant odor.

They do okay job on light stains, but do not have the power to deal with serious build-up. I am hoping to find the original ones for heavy duty cleaning and use the new pads for light duty clean-up. I am attaching several pictures with the original cleaning head and the cleaning head I received in this order. The pictures are worth a hundred words.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


 Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment