Thursday, April 11, 2024

Product review: Flexible Grabber Drain Snake Hair Drain Clog Remover Tool (does not work)


 


 After a plugged toilet that cost me a bundle, I decided to get this snake. Unfortunately, it is not very good, so I suspect I will have to call a plumber again if the situation repeats.

Here are the problems:
1. The snake is very stiff; it is quite hard to operate (squeeze)
2. The grasping fingers are very difficult to control; out of 10 tries, I could grab a cloth only twice. This was on the table where the conditions were ideal.
3. Once the fingers grasped the item, they barely held it. A slight pull disengaged the cloth from the fingers. Pulling it out of the toilet or drain would cause the fingers to lose grasp within a second.

This tool's head is too large to fit into drains, it does fit the toilet, but its grasping ability is very limited.

Overall, I would not recommend this tool.

Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Review of Wanjotec Flexible Grabber Drain Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment