Monday, October 9, 2023

Product review: BLACK+DECKER Dusbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Gray (HHVK415B01)

 





I own several hand-held vacuums and there are determined that I have two major requirements:
1. Strong suction
2. Easy to empty cup so I don't have to touch the dirt

The Dustbuster meets my requirements.

I also like that the filter is washable and that I can charge it by standing the charger on the floor without making holes in my walls to hang it. I appreciate the flexible design of this unit.

One thing that I wish was different is that the vac extension is too wide to fit into the rails of the slider door. My old vacuum's attachment fit and it helped get ladybugs that always fell into that area.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★  

Review of Black&Decker Dustbuster Vaccuum

No comments:

Post a Comment