Thursday, August 10, 2023

Product review: Durelife Monk Fruit Sweetener



 

 

Durelife Monk Fruit Sweetener is a zero-calorie alternative to traditional sugar, allowing me to enjoy sweetness and feeling good that I am consuming less sugar.

Monk Fruit sweetener is my favorite cane sugar substitute. It has the most "natural" flavor and does not cause me any digestive discomfort. It also has no after-taste.

However, you should know that it is less sweet than regular cane sugar. To my tastebuds, one teaspoon of Monk fruit sweetener is slightly less sweet than one teaspoon of sugar. The other obvious negative is that it is much more expensive than cane sugar.

For my morning coffee, I mix natural sugar cane and Monk Fruit sweeter to lower the sugar level and decrease the price of the sweetener I use for each cup.

Ali Julia review      

Review of  Durelife Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener

Very good flavor, but not 1 to 1 with sugar cane.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Disclosure: I fully paid for the purchase of the Monk Fruit sweetener, however if you follow my recommendation and use the link above I will receive a comission on the sale.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment