Sunday, July 3, 2022

Product review: FavorKit Pasta Maker Attachment for KitchenAid


 


 Home-made pasta tastes good! This pasta roller and cutter make the job easier. The attachment fits the KitchenAid mixer perfectly. Making pasta does take some practice. As you see in my video, my pasta is not perfect, but I hope it will improve with more practice. One needs to learn the consistency that dough should be before you put it on the roller; you need to dust it enough with flour it will stick (and those rollers are a bit hard to clean). You need to roll the dough strips on a thick-ish setting a couple of times, make the setting thinner, and do it a couple of times. Cleaning is easy, provided the dough was floured well. Instructions say not to immerse in water. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't put it in the dishwasher.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment