Sunday, April 24, 2022

Product review: HappyFish 3.5-gallon trash bags, Compostable - for use with light and DRY garbage



 These trash bags are 15" wide and 18" tall (stretched out an empty). However, the bottom of the bag is narrow (ends in a point), so when you put it into a container, it spreads out to form the bottom of the trash bag losing the height, so the effective height is about 10".

 I am using them in a 10" tall and 8" wide bathroom trash bin, and I barely have enough overlap to put a rubber band over the edge to hold it in place. These bags are much smaller than the 3-gallon Glad bags I usually use in this bin. The bags are not very strong, but are well suited to soft trash in my bathroom. It is nice that the trash bags are compostable.


Update: In the bathroom, I often have wet garbage (wet wipes), and this bag lets through the wetness. It was very wet on the outside when I took the garbage out. This issue disqualified it from future bathroom usage.  Downgrading 1 star.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment