Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Product review: RII Mouse Mover Mouse Jiggler with Random movement


 


 Since my company switched to a remote mode of work for everyone, they reduced the screen saver time out to 10 minutes and removed our ability to change that value.  I work on two computers and use one of them as a reference to display the information I need without typing on that computer. It has been annoying to type in my password every 10 minutes or remember to touch the mouse frequently to keep it awake.  With RII mouse jiggler, I have a solution that takes of this for me.  I am using it on a win10 laptop. Since all my ports on the laptop are taken, I am using it with a small USB hub.  I have a laptop cooler, a keyboard, and the RII mouse jiggler plugged into this hub.  The jiggler works both plugged in directly into the laptop and plugged into the hub. My win10 immediately recognized the new device and configured it as a regular HID-compliant  mouse.  The jiggler does not interfere with using my mouse; the real mouse takes control of the cursor.  The jiggler has an on/off button so that you can turn it on.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★  

No comments:

Post a Comment