Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Product review: Grill Cover Small BBQ Cover, 30inch Round Kettle Grill Cover 420D Heavy Duty Waterproof Oxford Fabric Barbecue Cover


 


 

This grill cover is made out of thick material - the top is black, the inside is silver.  The fabric is 420D polyester Oxford.  I  checked how it handles rain, and the material is waterproof.  The description also states that it is designed to withstand winter weather. I did not have a chance to test that out yet, but the material feels sturdy enough to hold up to winter weather, snow, and ice.

The top of the cover has a handle for easy removal. The bottom has ties with alligator clips to hook the legs, so the cover stays on during windy weather.  I can also tighten the bottom with string synch.

The grill cover comes with a storage bag.  It is generously sized, and I was able to fit the cover in the bag after I used it. Another small feature that I found helpful is that the bag has a loop for hanging, so I can neatly store the cover nearby when it is not in use.

Bottom line: sturdy, well-made grill cover.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment