Monday, February 3, 2020

Product review: Crocs Unisex Classic Blitzen III Clog lined clog

 

I have tried Blitzen Crocs and Lined Classic Crocs as my first Prime Wardrobe purchase.   I have owned a number of Crocs.  I found them extremely comfortable. No one buys Crocs for looks,  people buy them for comfort.  Normally they have great arch support and a very comfortable sole.

Blitzen Crocs do not feel like Crocs to me, they have no arch support and do not feel as comfortable as my previous Crocs.  One big positive is that the liner is removable and can be washed, however when I remove my foot with a wool sock the liner was sticking out of the shoe as it got friendly with the sock.

I was glad this was a Prime Wardrobe purchase as part of the deal is that you try things on without a commitment.  The Classic Croc was as comfortable as I am used to.  With Prime Wardrobe I could try on both shoes (inside, keeping all the labels attached) and then return whatever did not fit as well as I expected.  This worked very smoothly, I was only charged for the pair I kept.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment