Monday, April 29, 2019

Product review: RECCI 4-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper



The best thing about Recci mattress topper is comfort.  It feels very comfortable whether I sleep on my back or on my side.  I have back problems and they make me very sensitive to the mattress. This topper makes my back feel good!

However, there it also has some things about the matress topper that I would qualify as minor minuses.  The comfort out-weighs all the minuses, but  the downsides will give you the full picture.

1.  The mattress topper is pretty heavy and if you have a habit of rotating or flipping the mattress the processes becomes more difficult then before.
2. The topper adds extra 4" thickness and these extra 4" made my extra large pocket sheets just barely fit over both the topper and the mattress. I was worried that the fitted sheet would slip out during the night, but it has not done so far after one week of use.
3. The topper retains and reflects heat more than my original mattress on its own.  The topper description says the topper cover promotes circulation, but this is my first memory foam topper so I have no basis for comparison with other toppers only original rubber latex mattress.

4. The memory foam makes your body sink into it a bit (this is where the comfort is coming from) but that made it more difficult to turn and get out of the bed.

Overall, the topper's comfort outweighs the four issues I noted.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment