Sunday, September 25, 2022

Product review: SAFEAIR Adult Premium KF94 Mask COVID-19 disposable mask


 


 KF95 disposable masks are Korean-made product. They are called dusk masks and are not rated for medical usage. However, they provide better protection during the pandemic than fabric masks or non-medical surgical masks. I find them comfortable to wear. They cling to the face without leaving big gaps. I spent many hours wearing it during a long concert. I felt safer in a large crowd and comfortable.

KF94 disposable face masks are individually wrapped. I got a combo package with five black and five white masks. The masks have a nose clip and passed a water test. My water test: I fill the mask with water and check if it is wet on the outside after 1 minute. If it stays try, it means it keeps my spittle inside the mask and keeps other's people spittle away from me.

This mask has a different shape from all the other masks I have purchased over the last year and a half; it is shaped like a paper boat. It works pretty well; it fits close to my cheeks and covers a large area from cheekbone to cheekbone.

The only minor negative is that the mask out of the package has a bit of a scent to it. However, the scent disappears if I leave the fresh air for a few days.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of SAFEAIR Adult Premium KF94 Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment