Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Product review: Pour Over Coffee Maker by Unbreakable


 


 I love this style of the coffee maker.  This unit replaced a very similar coffee maker that I have been using for the last ten years.  What happened to the old coffee maker?  The filter became a bit too clogged (despite my attempts at cleaning it), and the coffee drips very slowly.  

The new filter and carafe work very well.  The coffee flavor is perfect!  I have tried many other coffee-making methods, and this one is by far my favorite.

Note that the carafe is NOT unbreakable, "Unbreakable" is the name of the company selling this coffee maker.  The handle of this carafe is very thin (thinner than the old unit, which is precisely the same size), so I am keeping the old carafe just in case this carafe breaks.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment