Thursday, June 3, 2021

Product review: Face Skin Care Tool 3 in 1 For Facial Hair Removal for Women Silicone Facial Cleansing Brush Face Massager


 

This tool combines a shaver and a massager.  The shaver does a decent job.  The brushes are not bad, but I do not like the massaging action for the silicone brushes.  I think they feel more pleasant without vibrating.  I have other dedicated face brushes that I like better, so I use the brush end only as a handle for the shaver.

The tool runs on a rechargeable battery.  It comes with a proprietary charging cable which is very unusual, so don't lose it.  There is no hole to insert the plug into, you need to poke it an area marked with a circle, and it deforms to accept the plug.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.  


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment