Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Product review: Alleyoop All-In-One Razor - Shave Anywhere Anytime and Touch Up On-The-Go (or the worst razor I ever tried)


 
Quick summary: The worst razor I ever tried. 

This shaver has many issues.

1. Its fat, round body serves as a handle. It does not fit well into my hand; it is hard to hold.  The razor is barely above the edge, and it is hard to angle. It is easy to nick yourself.
2. Its round body stores two razors, one tiny bottle, and one tiny soap.  The tiny bottle barely holds any water, and the tiny soap does not generate a lot of lather. This combination does not give me enough foam to feel secure using the razor.
3. Cleaning the razor is problematic because it barely extends over the edge and cannot be removed. At least I was not able to do it easily. You are supposed to replace razors every month, so there must be a way to do it, but I have not found it.

I did not like anything about this razor.   It is 3.5" in diameter and 1" thick, so it is not really small.  A regular razor in a plastic bag is smaller and more convenient for travel.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment