Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Product review: Keeppower Micro-USB Rechargeable Li-ion AA Batteries with a 4-in-1 Charging Cable





Keeppower battery back contains four AA Li-ion AA batteries. Each battery has a built-in charging and a micro USB port.  The package also included a special cable with one type-A USB connector that splits into 4 micro USB cables to plug into each of the four batteries.

The batteries got charged fairly (about 2 hours).  When the batteries are charging, they display a bright red light. When they are charged, the light changes to blue.

The fit of the cable into the batteries is nice and firm. The batteries get slightly warm while they are charging, but not hot.  Fast charging is very convenient. 

I had never seen a chargeable cable like this before and was worried I would not be able to replace it if I lost or damaged it, but after a little research, I found they are being sold on Amazon. Now I know that if I need it, I will find a replacement cable.

I am using these rechargeable batteries for my tens unit. My old lithium-ion rechargeable batteries were drained after 4 hours.  Alkaline batteries lasted 3 hours. These batteries last about 5 hours.

In general, Li-ion batteries are more stable then Alkaline batteries can be recharged more times. They have lower self-discharge rates. The manufacture promises a 10-year shelf line.  It is a little early to tell how these batteries behave in this respect, but so far, so good.


You can find these batteries on Amazon

Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment