Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Product review: INJOYLIFE Business Card Holder Leather Magnetic Case


Injoylife business card holder is a leather case with magnetic closure.  It stays closed in my purse.  It feels substantial (2.6 oz) and well made. Its size is 3.7" x 2.3" x 0.4". In the attached photos I show it on 1/2" grid for size reference.

Even though it is fairly compact I can fit 15 business cards into it.  Sometimes when I go to an occasion when I carry only a small purse I stick a credit card in there as well to access money without carrying my big wallet.  I tested that I can fit 7 credit cards (and no business cards) in the case just to give you an idea of its capacity.

I bought this for myself, but since it is a gift-giving season I want to mention that It comes in a nice looking black box, and would make a nice present.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment