Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Product review: Du Cote du Parc Hand Painted Box (jewelry box, stationary, organization)



This is large (12" x 9" x 3") box has many uses.  Right now - Christmas card writing time - I use it to keep my Christmas cards.  In the future, I plan to use it as a box to keep my earrings.

The box comes with a black divider that splits the box into four sections. The divider is removable and I am currently not using them.

The top is glass and it is decorated with reverse hand paintings.  The bottom surface is black felt with four sillicone feet.  The box feels substatial and well made.

I mentioned that the op is glass decorated by hand painting the glass from the back so the paint is on the inside, the top surface is smooth.  The small details are painted first, and the background last. I found the video that shows the entire process on YouTube  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuXdPNgRQ3o&t=54s.


This is a very pretty box, I love keeping pretty things inside of it. You can purchase it on either Amazon or Etsy in the hand-made part of the site, I provide both links below.

You can find this box on Amazon by following this link.

You can find this box on Etsy by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment