Friday, January 25, 2019

Product review: Intock Kinesiology Tape, Therapeutic Athletic Tape for Injury Recovery and Pain Relief


Intock kinesiology tape worked as expected - it adhered well, it has graph paper backing so it is easy to trim, and it comes in three different colors.

Kinesiology tape is elastic tape that allows full motion of the joints and muscles.  I was first introduced to it after a back surgery in the physical therapy facility.  They PT therapist first put a small patch on the inner part of my arm for 24 hours to test me for allergies, when I had no adverse reaction he taped an area of my back where I felt pain. He always rounded the corners of the tape he used on me, this kept it better adhered to my skin. Note applied to unbroken skin - he did not put it over the surgery scar which was relatively fresh at the time.  He explained the effects as the tape reacting with the pain receptors under the skin providing relief.  I wear it whenever I think I might put extra strain on my back muscles and I find it helpful.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment