Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Product review: DoSmart Women's Wool Blend Colorful Winter




I would describe these socks as thin wool socks.  They will work well in early spring, late fall and winter (on days when it is not super cold). Their tops are about 3" above my ankle and this is the height of the socks I prefer unless it is really freezing outside. But since these are thin wool socks I am unlikely to wear them when I am freezing.  The socks are made out of a blend of yarns - 30% Merino Wool, 25% Terylene,28% Polyester, 9% Cotton, 8% Spandex. The socks reach 3" above the ankle.  I would describe as them as think wool stock.

I have small feet (shoe size 7.5) and these socks fit me very well - the heel is in the right place.

In my photos I show the socks inside out so you can see the construction. These socks look very neat, they have low flat seams and no bulges at the toes. I hand washed them to see if they are colorfast and they are.

I was happy to see that the socks were not stapled together for shipping.  They are kept together just by a paper label. Perfect!

These socks are provided by DoSmart for evaluation with a request for a review as part of a new product introduction. I like how the socks look and they are true to size. 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment